Fall/Winter 2017 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
Now accepting applications for our Fall 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training!
Dhyana 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
with Deanna Sidoti and our exceptional teaching staff including:
Christina Wypijewska, Dr. Edwin Bryant, Betsy Davis, Vanessa Nassif, Sarah Tomlinson, Dana Murphy, Deb Flashenberg, and Brian Patullo.
Join us for a journey into the depths of Yoga, evolve your practice, and transform your life!
Dhyana Yoga Arts 200-Hour Teacher Training offers high quality education with exceptional teachers. Your lead teacher, Deanna Sidoti, is the director of DYA, specializes in Alignment and Yoga for Backcare & Scoliosis and teaches Vinyasa, Yoga for Backcare & Scoliosis, Restorative Yoga, Ayurveda, and Teacher Trainings throughout NY, NJ and PA. Deanna and guest teachers will lead you through a transformational journey that will provide you with tools to become an outstanding Yoga teacher. Experts in Philosophy, Alignment, Anatomy, Pranayama, Prenatal Yoga and other topics will share their wisdom and passion.
Become a knowledgeable teacher prepared to teach with efficacy, safety, creativity and confidence. This program may also be taken for personal development and to deepen your existing Yoga practice.
200-Hour Curriculum includes:
- Fundamentals of Asana Practice & Alignment
- Yoga Philosophy including The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, the Bhagavata Purana, The Yoga Vashishta, history and discussion
- Principles of Prop Use
- Fundamentals of Sequencing & Assisting
- Subtle Anatomy (Chakras, Nadis, Koshas)
- Principles of Safe & Ethical Teaching
- Introduction to Sanskrit
- Fundamentals of Prenatal Yoga
- Bhakti, Mantra & Mythology
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Introduction to Restorative Yoga
- The Business of Yoga and Successful Teaching
You can expect:
- to graduate well-prepared to teach alignment, vinyasa, and basics classes, with an understanding of how to adjust for different levels.
- a rigorous, challenging and rewarding training that includes high quality intensives with your teachers and homework including writing, reading, self-practice, and teaching practice
- to practice teaching and receive clear feedback on your teaching
- to deepen your understanding of Yoga Philosophy, including study on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali and other ancient texts
- to deepen your practice through classes, workshops, self-practice, observation, analysis, and study with exceptional teachers.
- to learn anatomy and subtle anatomy, and how these relate to Yoga and modifications for students at different levels.
We are now accepting applications for the Summer and Fall 2017 Sessions. Early-bird discount by April 7th for Summer and early-bird discount for Fall before June 30th.
- Take at least 5 classes with Deanna Sidoti before start of the program.
- At least one year of regular asana practice experience.
Tuition and Refund Policy
- Full payment is due as indicated before the first day of the training.
- A non-refundable deposit of $700 is required to hold your space in the program. The balance is due according to the tuition policy.
- We charge a $25 returned check fee.
- Make checks payable to: Dhyana Yoga Arts
- Refunds are available up to three weeks before the training begins minus a $700 handling fee. After this time NO refund or credit will be given if you decide not to attend.
- Once the training begins, if you decide not to continue for any reason, no refund or credit will be given.
- All fees and schedules are subject to change without notice.