200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
- Now accepting applications for Fall/Winter 2018 Program -
Dhyana 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training
with Deanna Sidoti and our exceptional teaching staff
Evolve your practice. Harness your unique gifts. Learn to teach with confidence, clarity, creativity, and heart with knowledgeable teachers who walk the walk.
Dhyana Yoga Arts 200-Hour Teacher Training offers high quality education with exceptional teachers. Your lead teacher, Deanna Sidoti, is the director of DYA, specializes in Alignment, Yoga for Backcare & Scoliosis and Restorative Yoga. She teaches Vinyasa, Yoga for Backcare & Scoliosis, Restorative, and Teacher Trainings throughout the east coast.
Become a knowledgeable teacher prepared to teach with depth, clarity, and heart. This program may also be taken for personal development and to deepen your existing Yoga practice.
Explore Yoga's ancient and vast traditions with experts on these topics and more...
200-Hour Curriculum includes
- Fundamentals of Asana & Alignment
- Yoga Philosophy including The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, history and discussion
- Principles of Prop Use
- Art of Sequencing & Assisting
- Subtle Anatomy (Chakras, Nadis, Koshas)
- Principles of Safe & Ethical Teaching
- Introduction to Sanskrit
- Fundamentals of Prenatal Yoga
- Bhakti & Mantras
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Introduction to Restorative Yoga
- The Business of Yoga and Successful Teaching
You can expect
- to graduate well-prepared to teach alignment, vinyasa, and basics classes, with an understanding of how to adjust for different levels.
- a rigorous, challenging and rewarding training that includes high quality intensives with your teachers and homework including writing, reading, self-practice, and teaching practice
- to practice teaching and receive clear feedback on your teaching
- to deepen your understanding of Yoga Philosophy, including study on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- to deepen your practice through classes, workshops, self-practice, observation, analysis, and study with exceptional teachers.
- to learn anatomy and subtle anatomy, and how these relate to Yoga and modifications for students at different levels.
Our time together will be weekend immersions Saturdays 11-5pm and Sundays 10-4pm.
For info on the Fall/Winter 2018 program, send us a message.
- Take at least 3 classes with Deanna before start of the program.
- A love for yoga and learning. You do not need to know how to do a handstand to join this training (we'll often say that an advanced practice is related to cultivating a high quality of attention and focus).
Tuition and Refund Policy
- A non-refundable deposit of $500 upon acceptance to hold your space in the program. The full payment balance is due one month before start of training. Payment plans are available.
- Make checks payable to: Dhyana Yoga Arts
- Refunds are available up to 30 days before the training begins minus the $700 non-refundable deposit. After this time NO refund or credit will be given if you decide not to attend.
- Once the training begins, if you decide not to continue for any reason, no refund or credit will be given.
- All fees and schedules are subject to change without notice.